committed to your individualized health
Epic Health and Wellness is a Primary Health Care medical practice specializing in individualized Family Medicine, Women’s Health and Psychiatric Care.
Our Services Include:
- Acute Illness Management
- Annual Physical Exams
- Annual Gynecology Exams
- Attention Deficit Disorder Screening and Treatment
- Bladder Incontinence Evaluations and Treatment
- Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Screening and Treatment
- Bio-Identical Hormone Treatment Options
- COVID 19 Testing
- Depression and Anxiety Screening and Treatment
- Hormone Imbalance Treatment
- Infertility Evaluation and Treatment
- Menopause Management
- School and Sports Physical Examinations
- Weight Loss Programs
Epic Health and Wellness is offering COVID-19 testing options.
Option 1 : COVID-19 Rapid Testing
COVID-19 Rapid Testing can performed at Epic Health & Wellnes and the results are available in 15 minutes
The fee for Rapid COVID-19 Rapid Testing $75 and payment is required at the time of testing.
- This option is a test for people who are experiencing symptoms or have a known or suspected exposure to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Please note you do NOT need to go through the Testiowa survey to have a COVID-19 Rapid Test.
- Please use our COVID-19 Testing Online Self-Scheduling to schedule your appointment time.
Option 2 : COVID-19 Testing through TestIowa
We are aware the testing process can be confusing. To schedule your test at Epic Health and Wellness, please follow the steps below.
- First, you MUST go to Testiowa.com and fill out the assessment.
- Once it tells you that you qualify to be tested, you will see these screens.
- On the first screen listing testing locations, scroll all the way to the bottom and click on “Additional scheduling options.”
- On the next page scroll to the bottom again and click on “I choose to be tested at a local clinic.”
- Once you get through these two screens, you will finally see “Epic Health and Wellness”. When you select this option, you will then be given a QR scan code which you need to save to your phone or print-out. You must bring this with you when you are tested.
- Once completing all of the steps above, use our COVID-19 Testing Online Self-Scheduling to schedule your appointment time.