committed to your individualized health
Epic Health and Wellness is a Primary Health Care medical practice specializing in individualized Family Medicine, Women’s Health and Psychiatric Care.
Our Services Include:
- Acute Illness Management
- Annual Physical Exams
- Annual Gynecology Exams
- Attention Deficit Disorder Screening and Treatment
- Bladder Incontinence Evaluations and Treatment
- Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Screening and Treatment
- Bio-Identical Hormone Treatment Options
- COVID 19 Testing
- Depression and Anxiety Screening and Treatment
- Hormone Imbalance Treatment
- Infertility Evaluation and Treatment
- Menopause Management
- School and Sports Physical Examinations
- Weight Loss Programs
We are now offering self-scheduling for COVID-19 vaccinations.
Please use our COVID-19 Vaccination Online Self-Scheduling to schedule your appointment time.
If you are not able to keep your vaccine appointment, please be sure to contact us so someone else will be able to utilize your appointment time as we DO NOT want to waste any vaccine. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please fill out the Contact Us form on our website or call us at 563-582-1000.
COVID-19 Testing Options
Option 1 : COVID-19 Rapid Testing
COVID-19 Rapid Testing can performed at Epic Health & Wellnes and the results are available in 15 minutes
The fee for Rapid COVID-19 Rapid Testing $75 and payment is required at the time of testing.
- This option is a test for people who are experiencing symptoms or have a known or suspected exposure to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Please note you do NOT need to go through the Testiowa survey to have a COVID-19 Rapid Test.
- Please use our COVID-19 Testing Online Self-Scheduling to schedule your appointment time.
Option 2 : COVID-19 Testing through TestIowa
We are aware the testing process can be confusing. To schedule your test at Epic Health and Wellness, please follow the steps below.
- First, you MUST go to Testiowa.com and fill out the assessment.
- Once it tells you that you qualify to be tested, you will see these screens.
- On the first screen listing testing locations, scroll all the way to the bottom and click on “Additional scheduling options.”
- On the next page scroll to the bottom again and click on “I choose to be tested at a local clinic.”
- Once you get through these two screens, you will finally see “Epic Health and Wellness”. When you select this option, you will then be given a QR scan code which you need to save to your phone or print-out. You must bring this with you when you are tested.
- Once completing all of the steps above, use our COVID-19 Testing Online Self-Scheduling to schedule your appointment time.